- Frequently Asked Questions
The concrete and/or epoxy overlay processes are primarily used with bridge deck restoration where portions of the deck are removed and replaced with new concrete or epoxy overlays while the substructures remain undisturbed.
Read more about concrete overlays on American Concrete Pavement Association page.
14123 42nd Street NE
- High bonding capacity of $90 million
- Exceptional safety record with numerous safety awards
- A history of timely project completions
- Focus on partnering with owners and engineers
- Excelling with unique and difficult projects
- Rare capabilities
- Key equipment management
- Qualified applicator scheduling
- Fairly priced
- Emphasizing quality and value