- Frequently Asked Questions
Slope Stabilization / SoilNail Walls
PCiRoads has vast experience in slope stabilization and soilnail wall construction. We use shotcrete application methods to stabilize hills, slopes and retaining walls adjacent to roads, railways, buildings and industrial areas such as mines, canals, penstocks and dams to prevent soil slides, mudslides and erosions.
When stabilizing hillsides, besides stability, we consider other important factors such as aesthetic appearance, safety, environmental impact and overall cost. All construction crew members are well trained in the most current methods, materials and techniques required for obtaining high quality shotcrete design specifications.
PCiRoads is a member of the American Shotcrete Association and is in support of the ACI Nozzleman Certification program.
14123 42nd Street NE
- High bonding capacity of $90 million
- Exceptional safety record with numerous safety awards
- A history of timely project completions
- Focus on partnering with owners and engineers
- Excelling with unique and difficult projects
- Rare capabilities
- Key equipment management
- Qualified applicator scheduling
- Fairly priced
- Emphasizing quality and value